Maximum Milk Thistle® is superior to all other milk thistle formulations because it is scientifically proven to be up to 10x more absorbable & up to 20x more effective.
• Protects your liver naturally against alcohol, pollutants and all forms of toxins
• Replaces lost liver cells and regenerates new ones
• Produces faster functional and structural rebuilding of liver tissue and cells than other milk thistle formula
• Promotes your liver’s function in fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism, and storage of vitamins and minerals
• Fights free radicals and reduces inflammation and oxidative stress
• Gluten free
Maximum Milk Thislte® contains a patented, pharmaceutical-grade, highly-absorbable form of milk thistle called Silybin Phytosome®. This patented formula is clinically proven to deliver 10 times more of milk thistle’s active ingredient into your bloodstream and to your liver, making it a much more absorbable, effective and economical supplement option.
Maximum Milk Thistle® packs into each capsule more than 2 times the amount of silybin than standard milk thistle formulas of the same dosage, providing you with superior protection and benefits across the board. Medical researchers agree that silybin is the most beneficial active ingredient in milk thistle and is responsible for the majority of milk thistle’s therapeutic benefits, making every added milligram of silybin that much more valuable to your system and your overall health.
(10 times the absorption) X (2 times the silybin) = 20 times the protection
Patented formula that is scientifically proven to be up to 10X MORE ABSORBABLE & UP TO 20X MORE EFFECTIVE than standard milk thistle formulas for much less than 20 times the price.
Rebuilds and produces new liver tissue and cells faster than standard milk thistle formulas.
Maximizes your liver protection against alcohol, pollutants and all forms of toxins.
Supports your liver’s function in fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism, and storage of vitamins and minerals.
Destroys free radicals and reduces inflammation and oxidative stress.
There are no reviews yet.